linkinparkathomelinkinparkathome

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

ZTV News Promo ZTV News Promo

Wait wait wait... Bennet the sage wrote this? I'm curious to see how this serie will evolve...

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

big fat zero

If this were the late 90's, I would be able to understand how this could get frontpaged...
But in 2011?
This has jokes could only make a mere 3-year old chuckle.
I'm not even mentioning the MS Paint artwork here...
I've seen many flashes on newgrounds that were made in the late 90's and that still would beat the shit out of this one.
And believe me, this flash is full of it.

Phoenix FLASH! Phoenix FLASH!

Funny compilation

Funny compilation of songs and audio from movies and such.
One question though, what's the title of the song after the "I'm not a computergame programmer, I kill people" scene?
It's not mentioned in the credits

Nix Timelapse Nix Timelapse

Really nice

Nice character concept,original with the smily (is that really his face or is it a mask LOL?)
I've got flash too, and I use it for drawing too and I like to know how to make an animation like this.
Did you found any tutorial or something? If so, would you like to share it with me and if not, would you like to explain me how to make a timelapse in flash?

liable-to-explode responds:

love to! :D

(Pablo)HuevoSplash (Pablo)HuevoSplash

looooooooooooooooooooooolrofl

I loved this to pieces, I love pablo's comedy and you made a fitting move for it :D

(Pablo)Detective-Tortilla (Pablo)Detective-Tortilla

one word

awesome!!!!!!!

(nice lipsync btw, I loooved the stand up before)

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

le lol & le wow

It is really well done, the music choice is good, I like how you changed with the scratch sound. The easter egg was a fun extra too, but its too bad that it was a loop animation ( at some point you saw the caracters again before the end of the song).
I really appreciate you did frame by frame animation, and not only tween animation.
I can see you've put lot's of effort in this.
That's why I give a 9/10 on this flash :D

-LHSM- -LHSM-

If I didn't know better ...

If I didn't know better ... I would've thought that this might be a real videoclip from tv!
It's awesome!
The artwork is really great, the scenery is totally like u'd expect from Gorillaz ,
I luved the Idea of adding sketches in this, and the end was so like gorillaz.
That's why I give u a 9/10 !!!

--With You-- --With You--

My opinion ... Good, but still some details.

First of all, I don't have flash.
The only sprite movies I can make are on Adobe Image ready, but this is not relevant ... ^^'
The story is good, just too bad u used mostly old sprites instead of the sonic advance sprites.
The animation was awesome, just like ur style, u really added the speed effects to sonic and the other characters.
Too bad it didn't allways went with the rythym of the song ( u should probably done the main fight a bit longer ) .
Most people seem to forget that sonic only can get into super form with the seven chaos emeralds, and so have u.
The credits song was well chosen too.
Well, I hope this might have helped u, and I'm expecting more flash movies from u !

Coffee HOuse Propaganda Coffee HOuse Propaganda

It's so true ...

Go Foamy, go!!!

Insult all coffeeshops with ur squirrely wrath!!!